Saturday, April 30, 2005

Michigan or California ?

Now that it has been 4 weeks since we moved to california, most of my friends have started asking which place I liked better. I donot know if they know whether 4 weeks is too short to like a new place, especially when the transition is so gargantuan ! As for me, this move invigorated memories of moving from India altogether ! I think that is a worthy comparision because I am pretty sure most immigrants would find it hard to say that they love the new place, atleast in the few weeks of getting there !

Altough, it makes me wonder what the hell did I miss/leave out there in Michigan ? we got all our stuff last week, a little late (which is a hillarious story in itself as the movers made us wait twice the time that they promised to deliver in and made us pay double the deal at the end), but its all there ! Friends are just a phone call away and Michigan itself is just a flight away... but I guess this is something that I myself cannot explain !

why does a part of someone stay behind when they move?
Is it plain Inertia of change ? or is it fear of loss ? I cant tell but I sure can say...it aint easy !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home