I have been tagged
ok! I HAVE BEEN TORTURED...sorry tagged!!
..by my own wife :) ..aint that nice!
Now, what do I do ?
I pass on the legacy!
1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn on a random page and find random line.
* Holy mary! mother of God!
2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
* small noise.. not a crack but felt more like a gentle tap on the table
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
* Out of time (2003)
4.Without looking, guess what time it is?
* 12:45 pm
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
*1:00 pm .. vohoooo i was wrong!
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
* Dang! I was out the presidio last night watching the sun set around 7:30 pm after that Al Gore's movie (An inconvenient truth). It was beautiful on that side of the Golden Gate bridge.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
* My body for scratches from last night
9. What are you wearing?
* shorts (ultra thin, light blue)
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
* Just before I came out of the pool and got into the shower.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
13. Seen anything weird lately?
* Yea, a 5' 10' man almost drowning.. in a 8' pool. waz that me ?
14. What do u think of this quiz?
* I love it ! ... bada bing bada bang bada... u know what follows
15. What is the Last film u saw?
* Out of Time (2003) on TV
16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
17. Tell me something about you that I dunno.
* I'm funny in all possible ways. I am laughed at as much as I am laughed with. I am the start to being smart. and I like my girl...sorry woman! I love to associate with and read about new ideas. I like to lick when I like something I see (usually when its edible).
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
* The notion that time exists just because we die.
19. Do you like to dance?
* Yep..u should check out my shower video! Dont worry..its obfuscated enough..so it is hard to know I donot have much on!
20. George Bush
* is a nice man with a good heart and a clean brain. Note 'clean'.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
* AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaa. My wife wants her first kid to be a girl and that her first name should start and end with the letter 'A'.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
*mmmm...now thats tough! for now, try reading #21 carefully. If you can think of a better name, ping me when I m on my love train ride (to work I mean).
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
* Yep. Although sometimes I think, when you call where you live 'Home', then would there ever be an 'Abroad' for too long ?
24.What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
* You have lived a meaningful life .
WARNING. The above sentence may contain a figure of speech commonly known as oxymoron.
25. People who may do this memo in their journal.
can go bite the creator of 'Yo mamma's' original series and still not get mad, angry or sad even after they just got told that their favorite movie hottie got married to a 30-something writer baldie who dumped her right after the honeymoon, ceremony and champagne.
People I wish to tag...
- My late granpa (Dont laugh.. he was a great man who he never had a blog, but was meaningful enough to write several books)
- My best, late pet Vishnu (A tibetan terrier/palmarian/spanel cross that lived a record 15 years right from my 7th grade summer holidays till a few months ago). He did not have a blog either but boy could he write !! He scratched our entire 100-yard garden with his paws twice and we could not even finish it the third time before he started writing again !! I am yet to decipher their true meaning)
- My brother who paints and animates better than what saw him write. Thankfully, he does not have a blog.
- My dearest wife who fills my life with so much love, fun and laughter ..but.hmm she tagged me already!
- My parents who love their banking that recently went onto computers. I love to listen to my mom who still argues that the last great thing to happen to computers is the floppy disk. They are yet to get a blog too..
So, who does that leave ? The blogs that I visit ..(some of them good friends too!)
- Amit Sinha
But again, what good is tagging them when they have been tagged already!